Heartburn is one of the most common problems during pregnancy. In connection with this, it is important that you know some of the top heartburn remedies during pregnancy that will offer you solution to such concern. This article will provide you with proven and tested heartburn remedies during pregnancy.
Proper Eating as Pregnancy Heartburn Relief
Proper eating is one of the best heartburn remedies during pregnancy. It is important that you eat slowly so that there will be no do sudden fullness of your stomach. When your stomach has been immediately filled with food, it results to heartburn. In fact, this is the recommended treatment for heartburn in pregnancy which is recommended by medical experts.
Home Remedies for Heartburn during Pregnancy
- Peppermint tea is one of the best heartburn in pregnancy remedies. In fact, this is also being used as a treatment for morning sickness. What this remedy does is to soothe the food passages which sometimes cause heartburn in pregnancy.
- Chamomile tea is also one of the best heartburn remedies during pregnancy. This can be taken as a form of tea. This reduces the acidity in your stomach which later on reduces the chances of acid backflow, thus causing heartburn.
- The power of baking soda is also one of the most effective heartburn remedies during pregnancy. The effect of baking soda is fast, so expect that you can easily get relief from such problem right after you have used this remedy.
- Take your meal in 3-4 parts in a day. It helps to digest your intake properly. Don’t go so fast to eat your food.
- Raw almond can be use as heartburn remedies. Take almond and chewed it slowly and in last slippery elm.
- Heartburn can be avoided with proper digestion of your meals. Take fennel seed and anise tea after meal it will help to digest your meal.
- Avoid food that can create the gastric trouble during pregnancy. These include chocolate, juices and citrus fruit, tomatoes sauces, mustard, vinegar, spicy and fatty food such all food are leading gastric trouble so eliminate these all food from your pregnancy diet plan.
- It is necessary to drink plenty of water (about8-10 glass in a day) in pregnancy but avoid it during meals.
- To stimulate salivary gland chewing gum in the best option. Saliva helps to neutralized gastric acid.
- Avoid eating just before going to sleep. For a proper digestion it will be better to take food 2-3 hours before you lie down.
- Avoid alcohol to getting relief in heartburn. Alcohol also affecting the fetus growth so avoid it during and after pregnancy periods.
- Choose loose and comfortable cloth to wear. Avoid cloth that is so close and tight at your waist and tummy.
- Smoking stimulates the acidic activity so it can lead heartburn during pregnancy. Smoking can show serious health problem so it must quit before pregnancy.
These are some of the heartburn remedies during pregnancy. All of these are proven to be effective in terms of giving you relief. Apart from such, there are also lots of other remedies that you can use to solve your problem. However, just make sure that the one you will use is recommended by your doctor to avoid side effects.